Rev. Catherine Duncan, MA, BCC
Helping you continually open yourself to your life
I am an Integrative Spiritual Consultant, Holistic Healer, Inspirational Speaker, Blogger, and Minister, committed to whole-person healing with a focus on emotional and spiritual health. As a childhood cancer survivor and having lived through a NDE, I am guided by both my professional and personal experiences. I have a deep reverence for exploring the sacredness and meaning of life. I will help you open your heart and soul to whom you are called to be in this life and what it means to be fully alive.
Grateful for the sacred trust and path I walk with others, as a holistic healer and spiritual consultant. I will guide you to help your soul unfold: physically, emotionally and spiritually. I will accompany you on your journey along the path of unfolding feelings, passions, questions, and directions.
My clients appreciate my compassionate and wholehearted approach that helps them experience clarity and joy. I will work one-on-one with you to help you find joy, peace, and meaning in life. I have worked extensively in the areas of chronic illness, life transitions, grief, loss and finding meaning and purpose. I’ve served as a chaplain and spiritual care provider with Fairview Home Care and Hospice, HCMC and Good Samaritan.
My credentials and experience include:
- Master of Arts in Theology and Spiritual Direction Certificate from St. Catherine University in St Paul, MN
- Master of Divinity equivalency from United Theological Seminary in New Brighton, MN
- Ordained minister with the United Church of Christ
- Board Certified chaplain, spiritual director, energy healer, tapping (EFT) practitioner, and certified in neuroplasticity training
- Member of the Minnesota Holistic Medicine Group and serve on the Board of Directors of Pathways
- Covenant Partner with Plymouth Congregational Church
- Integrative Spiritual Consultant with Minnesota Personalized Medicine, Partners in Resilience and in private practice
- Public Speaker on Resiliency, Self-Compassion, Self-Care, Learning to Live: Five Awakening Lessons, Living on Purpose, Neuroplasticity: Rewire Your Brain, Change Your Life