Rev. Catherine Duncan, MA, BCC
Helping you continually open yourself to your life
Beyond the 20 years of experiences and credentials listed below, I love what I do and the difference I can make for people. I am passionate and wholehearted about each opportunity to bring clarity and joy. I am forever learning and grateful for the sacred trust and path I walk with others.
I’m committed to whole-person healing with a focus on emotional and spiritual health. I have a deep reverence for exploring the sacredness and meaning of life. My greatest satisfaction comes when companioning individuals on their life journeys.
Every soul is continuously unfolding: physically, emotionally and spiritually. I accompany individuals on their journeys along the path of unfolding feelings, passions, questions and directions.
I am an Integrative Spiritual Consultant who has worked extensively in the areas of chronic illness, life transitions, grief, loss and finding purpose. I’ve served as a chaplain and spiritual care provider with Fairview Home Care and Hospice, HCMC and Good Samaritan. I have provided spiritual guidance through Plymouth Congregational Church and Bethlehem Lutheran Church.
- Master of Arts in Theology and Spiritual Direction Certificate from St. Catherine University in St Paul, MN
- Master of Divinity equivalency from United Theological Seminary in New Brighton, MN
- Ordained minister with the United Church of Christ
- Board Certified chaplain, spiritual director, energy healer, tapping (EFT) practitioner, and certified in neuroplasticity training
- Member of the Minnesota Holistic Medicine Group and serve on the Board of Directors of Pathways
- Covenant Partner with Plymouth Congregational Church
- Integrative Spiritual Consultant with Minnesota Personalized Medicine and Partners in Resilience
- Private practice helping individuals, leading groups, retreats and providing educational talks on Resiliency, Self-Compassion and Self-Care